GG's was created with one thought in mind:
"How do you combine fine dining with being totally comfortable??"
Executive Chef & Owner
Renee De Boer
Sales and Events Manager
MELBOURNE INSPIRED EUROPEAN CUISINE
Our aim is simply for you and your guests to feel at home at GG's.
Since 2013, we have prided ourselves on listening to what our customers want and responding with thoughtful experiences and sensational tasting food.
GG's enviable location within walking distance of both Melbourne's CBD and MCG, allows us to take whatever the occasion and turn it into a memorable and personalised experience.
It could be a quick drink and meal at the Bar, a romantic dinner for two over-looking beautiful Fitzroy Gardens or a group function as part of the 'immersive kitchen experience'.
With a rotisserie for slow roasting meats and wood oven for authentic pizzas, our seasonal menu caters for all tastes.
- 2 hour on street parking is available opposite GG on Clarendon St. (Free parking after 12pm Saturday for Weekends.)
- Parking also available around the corner at St Vincent's Hospital Car Park - 102 Grey St (across the road from the Hospital).
Undercover Parking is a 5 minute walk away from either:
- The Tribeca Building, 166 Albert St, East Melbourne OR
- 'The Pullman on Melbourne Park' (previously Hilton on the Park), corner Clarendon St & Wellington Parade.
GG's is less than a 10 minute walk from:
- TRAINS: Jolimont Railway Station, (access from both the City and Richmond)
- TRAMS: Wellington St Trams # 48, 75 & 109
GG's is a five minute walk from Victoria Parade for Tram #12.
Reservations are recommended but not essential. Please note there is a credit card surcharge of up to 2%.